Throughout the years we have gained valuable experience in providing services to business clients engaged in the Polish capital market. We have witnessed how this market, developed and evolved with all its successes and setbacks. But due to this experience, we are able to provide our clients business-oriented, seasoned legal support to their operations concerning shares, stock exchange, listing, debenture bonds or dealing with Financial Market Supervisory Authority. In particular, we provide legal advice to pubic companies, issuers of securities, financial institutions and other participates of capital markets.
Our support includes the following services:
- providing advice regarding Polish and EU regulations applicable to capital markets,
- preparing legal opinions,
- providing legal advice in respect of issues of shares, bonds or other securities,
- providing advice for shareholders and bondholders,
- representing shareholders at general meetings of shareholders,
- legal assistance for minority shareholders,
- legal assistance in disputes regarding corporate governance or disputes between shareholders,
- legal and tax assessment of capital investments.
We will be glad to meet you personally and answer any of your questions regarding our offer and the way we can help you.