Our team has many years of experience in providing legal and corporate services to business clients. Our experience has been acquired both under Polish law and under other jurisdictions from around the world.
The support we offer our clients includes, among others the following areas:
- establishing all types of companies with a structure tailored to the individual needs of each client,
- ongoing legal support at every stage of the company’s operation,
- preparation of corporate (internal) documents of the company: resolutions of management boards, general meetings of shareholders, general assemblies and supervisory boards,
- full procedural support for increasing/decreasing of the share capital, issuing shares and bonds, preparing changes in the company’s memorandum and articles of association,
- solving problems concerning the interpretation of commercial law,
- comprehensive legal assistance in the processes of mergers, acquisitions, and transformation of companies,
- procedural support in transactions involving shares, stocks or other securities,
- participation and support in negotiations concerning the conclusion of business contracts, preparation, and reviewing of the projects of these agreements,
- protection, sale, and acquisition of intellectual property rights,
- liquidation of companies and support under the bankruptcy procedure.
We will be glad to answer any questions regarding our offer you may have.